Amanda Alexandria "Real Deal"



Listen to singer, Amanda Alexandria's new single, "Real Deal". The song is now buzzing on Spotify and iTunes. Amanda Alexandria is being featured in the Huffington Post. Checkout the in-depth interview below and follow her on twiter today! @AmandaStarlet



Amanda Interview

Q- So do you have a lot of time to work on music?
Amanda- Well, I'm in LA, I love working on music, I have songs up online.

Q- So, what inspires you to create.
Amanda- Well, I am a live addict. I've been having a fantastic year going on trips, so my music is good for driving on the freeway.

Q- So, you've been on a bunch of tv shows.
Amanda- Ya, pretty much.

Q- Do you dance?
Amanda- Ya, I do. I take professional classes, I love dancing!

Q- So you have a book out as well,
A- Ya, my book is all about what I do to stay fit and healthy!









0 comments:

Post a Comment