Malko Shamo Ibrahim presents "Bang That Screw"




I remember it like it was yesterday.. Artists like Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Mike Jones and the legendary DJ Screw introduced me to syrup sippin' and slab tippin'. Texas has always had the world on smash with its unique brand of hiphop! Rising hiphop artist, B.I.G Lo Da Artist is carrying on the torch his latest street anthem "Bang that Screw". His signature uptempo flow in combination with Chalie Boy's soulful harmony is perfect over a Flylife Production! Chalie Boy is a Texas legend most famous for his 2009 hit "I Look Good". This presented to you by Malko Shamo Ibrahim.

"Bang That Screw" serves as the 2nd single from B.I.G Lo Da Artist's mixtape "Eliminate Da Box". This comes as a follow up to the success of his 2016 "The Traveling Man Mixtape" hosted by DJ DX! 


Twitter.com/daydreameramp


0 comments:

Post a Comment